Część III etap II – rozmowa on-line zgodnie z listą imienną z przydzielonym dokładnym terminem rozmowy.
UWAGA OBOWIĄZUJĄ ZGŁOSZENIA http://www.ojag.wsjo.pl/etap-ii-czesc-iii-informacje-i-zgloszenia/
INDYWIDUALNE TERMINY ROZMÓW ZOSTANĄ OGŁOSZONE 15.02.2019 NA STRONIE www.ojag.wsjo.pl
III część II etapu to rozmowa przez komunikator internetowy (realizowana w szkole, lub innym dowolnym miejscu gdzie uczestnik posiada dostęp do komputera podłączonego do Internetu). Do III części podchodzą tylko osoby zakwalifikowane.
Rozmowa składać się będzie z kilku pytań:
PUNKTACJA ZA EGZAMIN USTNY
Wiedza z zakresu pytań ogólnych pierwsze pyt 1 – 5 pkt
Wiedza z zakresu pytań ogólnych drugie pyt 1 – 5 pkt
Wiedza z zakresu kultury 1 – 5 pkt
Gramatyka 1 – 15 pkt
Fonetyka 1 – 15 pkt
Słownictwo 1 – 15 pkt
Płynność 1 – 15 pkt
Podczas części ustnej III części II etapu Olimpiady Języka Angielskiego dla Gimnazjalistów zostaną zadane trzy pytania:
– jedno z zakresu kultury i obszaru językowego Wielkiej Brytanii lub Stanów Zjednoczonych.
– dwa z zakresu zagadnień ogólnych.
Tematy z kultury i obszaru językowego Wielkiej Brytanii i Stanów Zjednoczonych.
1. Name the sources of the British Constitution.
2. Describe the British Parliament.
3. Characterize the British Commonwealth of Nations.
4. Describe the religious situation of Great Britain.
5. Characterize British media.
6. What is the difference between public and state schools in Britain?
7. What are the types of universities in the United Kingdom?
8. Define American federalism. Describe the checks and balances system between the three branches of the U.S. federal government.
9. Describe the Senate and the House of Representatives in terms of their composition, terms of office and leadership.
10. What is the composition and the role of the Supreme Court of the United States?
11. List three characteristics of American schools.
12. What are the four types of U.S. institutions of higher education? Characterize them.
13. Provide general characteristics of the U.S. media.
14. Name three religious denominations founded in the United States.
15. What are the major ethnic groups in American society?
Tematy z zakresu zagadnień ogólnych.
1. Describe the strangest dream you have ever had.
2. Who is your favorite singer/band and why?
3. Describe your most beautiful dream.
4. Would you like to live abroad? Why yes/not?
5. Describe symptoms of a cold/flu.
6. Describe the worst holiday you have ever had.
7. What’s a healthy diet? Do you follow it?
8. Describe the best holiday you have ever had.
9. What do you like doing in the summer?
10. What do you like doing in the winter?
11. Describe your last Christmas.
12. Describe your last Easter holidays.
13. Describe your room/house/apartment.
14. Compare 2 different means of transport (advantages/disadvantages).
15. What is your favorite food and why?
16. Give a recipe for your favorite dish.
17. Who is your favorite film star and why?
18. Who is your favorite sportsperson and why?
19. Describe your best friend.
20. What is your favorite sport and why?
21. Describe your school – what do you like about it/what not?
22. Who do you get on with best in your family – why?
23. What is your favorite place in Poland?
24. Which place in the world would you like to visit and why?
25. Who do you get on with best in your class – why?
26. Would you like to live in a small village/big city? Why (not)?
27. Describe symptoms of a food poisoning.
28. What problems can people have during travelling?
29. Would you like to be 18 now? Why (not)?
30. What would be your dream house?
31. What would be your dream job?
32. What do you want to do on your next holiday?
33. What health problems are most common in the winter?
34. What health problems are most common in the summer?
35. What are the features of a good doctor?
36. What are the features of a good student?
37. What are the features of a good teacher?
38. What sports are popular in Poland? Do you like them?
39. What do you want to do after you graduate from school?
40. What are the advantages of being a teenager?
41. What are the features of a good parent?
42. What are the disadvantages of being a teenager?
43. What famous person would you like to meet and why?
44. Have you ever met a famous person? Who/ What happened?
45. What is your favorite kind of music?
46. How would you describe Poles in general?
47. Should 16-year-olds be allowed to drive?
48. What qualities should a good friend have?
49. Would you like to get a summer job? Why (not)?
50. What technological inventions make your life easier?
51. What’s the most important invention in history? Why?
52. What are the advantages of the Internet?
53. Are there any national stereotypes you know of?
54. What would you do if you won a lottery?
55. Have you ever flown in a plane? How did you feel?
56. What are the disadvantages of the Internet?
57. What is your favorite TV program?
58. What would you do if you could be a star for a day?
59. Do you know any endangered species? What can be done to protect them?
60. Do you think people will read books in the future?
61. What plans do you have for the next weekend?
62. What is your favorite film?
63. What is your least favorite TV program?
64. Do you think people will travel to the Moon or Mars in the future?
65. Do you watch commercials? Do you like them?
66. Have you seen any good films recently?
67. What is your favorite book/author?
68. Do you like going to the zoo? Why (not)?
69. Do you think people will eat more healthily in the future?
70. Do you have/Did you have any pets? If not – would you like to have one?
71. How important is it to know foreign languages?
72. Do you like reading books? Why (not)?
73. What do you like wearing? Is fashion important to you?
74. What are the most boring professions?
75. What are the most interesting professions?
76. What are your least favorite subjects at school – why?
77. Do you have a lot of free time? What do you do then?
78. What was the last party you were at? Did you like it?
79. What is your favorite Polish dish? Do you know how to make it?
80. What are the most difficult professions?